Sunday, November 8, 2015

Three Things You Didn't Know About Minecraft

     Hey guys! Welcome back to another one of my blogs! Today, I am going to tell you three things you probably didn't know about Minecraft! If you would like to check out my video on this, click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3Igj3E1jwY.

     Ok, let's start with number one. Sugar cane can be placed underwater and you can breath if you are standing in the sugarcane. Number two, jump and open a door and you will be on top of the door! Lastly, cake can be used as stairs!

     I hope you guys enjoyed this blog and learned neat tricks about Minecraft! Go and check out my video with a step-to-step tutorial on how to do these things. Again, the link is in the first paragraph. If you have any comments, questions, concerns, or ideas, make sure you leave me them in the comments! I will see you guys in the next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment