Sunday, January 31, 2016

My favorite PC Game

  Hello! Welcome back to one of my amazing blogs! In today's blog, I am going to be talking about my favorite PC game. You probably thought it was Minecraft, but it's actually not!

  My favorite game is called Geometry Dash. If you have never heard of it, it's a game about you being a block and jumping over triangles. Its more addicting than it sounds. There's loads of levels and each one is harder. The levels mix in other obstacles along with triangles and you have to avoid everything in sight. But, the best part of this game is the music. I absolutely love the music in this game because it sounds good. I don't think geometry dash would be itself without the music.

  If you want to see a video on Geometry Dash click here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfLpqt922PE. I hope you try out the game and I bet you will like it. It will take you loads of times to get used to jumping over the obstacles but practice makes perfect!

 I really hope you enjoyed this blog! Please check out more of my blogs in the future! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment