Sunday, February 21, 2016

Garrys Mod

   Hi there! Welcome back to another one of my amazing blogs! In today's blog I'm going to be talking about a game called Garry's mod. It's a really fun game on steam and it is around $15.00. Go ahead and check out the game if you are interested.
   Garry's mod is a open world game and you can do whatever you want in it. You can explore, build things, make machines, and much more. It is very similar to Minecraft but it is more realistic. The physics in the game are outstanding and I can't believe the price on this. I absolutely love this game and I encourage you to try it out.
   That is pretty much all I have for my blog today. I hope you enjoyed it. Make sure you read more of my blogs in the future! With that, I'll see you in my next blog!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment