Saturday, March 26, 2016

3 Things Fun to do in Just Cause 3

     Hey there! Welcome back to another one of my amazing blogs! In this blog, I'm going to be talking about 3 things fun to do in Just Cause 3. If you don't know what this game is, check out my recent blog named Just Cause 3. Its an amazing game and I think you should get it.

     The first thing fun to do in Just Cause 3 is blowing up bases and gas stations. The explosions in this game are very realistic and phenomenal. The second thing fun to do is to blow up bridges. The physics of destruction in Just Cause 3 are almost the same as real life. The third thing fun to do is connect a car to a helicopter and pull them together.

     I hope you enjoyed this blog! Make sure you read more of my blogs in the future! Have a nice day  and thank you for reading my blog.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment