Friday, March 25, 2016

Just Cause 3

    Hey guys and welcome back to another one of my amazing blogs! In today's blog, I'm going to be talking about a game called Just Cause 3. You can buy it in a thing called Steam. It costs $60 but its really addictive and a really fun game.
 
   Just Cause 3 is a game where you go around as a person blowing up things and running through enemy bases exploding everything. If you like action, explosions, and destruction, then this game is for you. It's a sandbox type of game where you can roam around freely and do whatever you want. The graphics are extremely realistic and the explosion animation is surprisingly good.

   I hope you guys enjoyed this blog! Check out the game trailers on YouTube and see for yourself what the game is like. Make sure you read more of my amazing blogs in the future! I'll see you in the next blog!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment