Sunday, February 28, 2016

Temple Run

   Hello there! Welcome back to another one of my amazing blogs! In this blog I'm going to be talking about a game called Temple Run. You probably already heard of it because its an extremely popular game and its surely a classic. You can get it on your phone and its also free with in app purchases.

   In the game, you are a guy who runs away from vicious monkeys trying to eat you. You have to dodge obstacles in your way. Its more fun than it sounds. You should try the game and you will be addicted to it. I have had the game for over two years and I still play it to this day. It takes some skills to get used to it but you will be very good if you practice a lot at it.

   Thank you so much for reading my blog! Make sure you check out more of my blogs in the future!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment