Sunday, February 28, 2016

Agario

   You probably heard of the game agario before. If you haven't, I'll explain to you what the game is like and how you play it.

   Agario is a PC game and it is completely free with no downloads of any kind. Go to agario.com if you want to play it. In agario, you roam around in a circle and eat mass and other circles to make yourself bigger. You try and reach number one on the server. Agario is extremely addicting and I couldn't stop playing it when I first heard of it. I still play the game.

   Go ahead and check out the site for yourself. I promise you will like this game because almost everyone does. Its extremely popular and big youtubers play and record it.

   I hope you enjoyed this blog! Make sure you read or of my amazing blogs in the future! I hope you have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment