Saturday, April 30, 2016

My Top 3 Games

   Hey guys! Welcome back to another one of my amazing blogs! In this blog, I'm going to be talking about 3 of my favorite games of all time. I encourage you to try out these games and if you already have, that's great!

   My first game is called Minecraft. You probably heard of the game, right? If you haven't, it's a game about a world of blocks and you can explore and do whatever you want. You can build, demolish, play on multiplayer servers, pvp, and much more. My second game is called Just Cause 3. Just Cause 3 is a game that has realistic effects and loads of destruction. If you like destruction, you should definitely get this game. My last game is called agario. I've talked about this game in my recent blog, so you should go check it out.

   Thank you so much for reading my blog! I really hope that you enjoyed reading this! Don't forget to read more of my blogs in the future and have a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment