Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Slither.io

   Hey guys! Welcome back to another one of my amazing blogs! In this blog, I'm going to be talking about a new, fun, and addicting game called slither.io. Slither.io is a game where you roam around as a snake and collect orbs and become a bigger snake. You can eat the remains of other snakes and grow even bigger, which is the point of the game. It's kind of like agar.io, accept with snakes. 
  
   This game is on the internet and you need to type in slither.io to get there. It's completely free and you don't have to download anything. I absolutely love the game and I personally think its better than agar.io. In this game you can kill other snakes by making them run into the side of you. The bigger you are, the more people go after you. 

   Thanks for reading my blog! I hope you enjoyed it. Go ahead and try out the game and I hope you enjoy it! I'll see you again in my next blog!


No comments:

Post a Comment