Sunday, April 24, 2016

Tips and Tricks For Slither.io

   Hey guys! Welcome back to another one of my amazing blogs! In this blog, I'm going to be telling you some tips and tricks for an online free game called slither.io. In my previous blog, I talked about how to play slither.io and what the game is about. Go and check it out!

   One tip in slither.io is when you are small no one goes after you because you dont carry much mass. You can easily kill a larger snake by making them hit your side. Once you grow bigger, everyone goes after you and you have to go after larger snakes to become bigger. Another tip is to always boost when your big. Anyone who is a little snake can't catch up to you. But beware, you can run into a small snake very easily!

   Thank you so much for reading my blog! I hope you enjoyed reading it! Have an awesome day and I'll see you in my next blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment